Here is the summary of what I’ve achieved since the first of the year. I have made a lot of progress on Crimson and Tweed, the Quilts of Valor and Pie in the Sky. I will be concentrating on binding in March.
1. Pie in the Sky (pattern by Kim Diehl)
The quilting is done, I need to sew
the binding and the label on it and write a blog post.
2. Flower Strip quilt–the quilting is done, I need to sew the binding and label on.
3. Winding Ways–the quilting is done, I need to sew the binding and label on.
4. 1930’s reproduction quilt–the quilting is done, I need to sew the binding and label on.
5. Quilt the
4 9 Quilts of Valor tops which I have received, mail them and write blog posts.
6. Finish Imperial Blooms, pattern by Sue Spargo (www.suespargo.com).
7. Finish Crimson Tweed, pattern by Sue Spargo. I am applique-ing the borders, but will take off time to bind other quilts.
8. Riley Blake Modern Quilt Guild Challenge. Here is part of my mock-up in EQ7:
The fabrics have arrived and I am so excited to start sewing on this wall quilt. I am so thankful for the fabric which Riley Blake (www.rileyblakedesigns.com) provided to all of the members of the Modern Quilt Guild (http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/ ). Of course, I couldn’t resist adding some additional Riley Blake to my design. I have quilted it and need to bind it and put on a label. I’m so sorry it wasn’t in time for the MQG challenge.
9. Mission Triangles, this is a quilt I have made with the help of our Mission Stitchers group at Onalaska UMC from donated flannel triangles. It will be soft and warm. Here is the EQ7 mockup:
10. Log Cabin quilt–the quilting is done, I need to sew the binding and label on.
11. Various mug rugs, place mats, and table runners–the quilting is done, I need to sew the binding and label on.
Linking up with: